Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Predilections on Etsy

I opened my Etsy shop a couple of months ago. I named it Predilections (what else?). I decided to start by listing five cards. I was beyond thrilled when I sold my first card that evening while I was still in the process of listing the cards (of course I have only had two other sales since, but all in good time). 
 
I couldn't wait. I had to package up the order that night so that I could drop it by the post office the next morning on the way home from my son's speech therapy.
I have big dreams of someday making enough money to pay for piano lessons or braces for my boys. Maybe it's a long shot, but a girl can dream, right? Want to help me out? Check out my listings. I have plans to list more cards soon and to get into a regular routine of creating again. If you don't see what you want, contact me about a custom order.
I  have to put a plug in for myself every now and then so I hope you don't mind--I promise my blog won't be all about my shop. My other posts should attest to that.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I haven't had much luck with Etsy - I hope it works out for you. Lovely cards.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Jill,

YOU and your lovely cards are fabulous. I can't wait to see where your shop takes you. What a fun adventure!

love love,
Kitty

p.s. I also can't wait to see what you come up with next. hugs.