Sunday, August 12, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jog

Arches National Park
I've been on the-most-epic-family-vacation-ever for the last month. It flew by and there were many things that we weren't even able to fit in, but we had a fantastic time. I can't wait to share some of it with you.

We arrived home Wednesday night at 3:00am and I've been slowly unpacking and gearing up for school to start next week ever since. We're back to reality but it is good to be home (isn't it always).

I am anxious to do some blogging and settle into a routine again. Things will be really different after the boys start school a week from tomorrow. For the first time all four of my kids will be in school (four different schools actually) and I'll be home alone. It seems strange. I'm really going to miss having my little buddy with me all day but maybe I'll actually be able to get some things done around here. Maybe not, but maybe.

Vacation recap and some other fun things, coming soon to a blog near you.





1 comment:

Heather Oxborrow said...

What a great arm rest! :)