Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tiiiiimber!


Move over Paul Bunyon. AxMen? Swamp Loggers? Pshaw.

Borrowing big brother's hatchet for pictures.
What do you do when you wake up forty-five minutes before school and realize that you never did figure out a costume for the Career Day parade at school? You don a plaid shirt, suspenders and a tuque. Stuff a bandanna in your back pocket and loop some rope around your belt. Let mom paint on whiskers with eye liner and borrow little brother's toy chainsaw. Boom. You're a lumberjack. And a darn good one.

I knew it was coming, but with all the other craziness in my life we never did decide on a costume for Tank. I woke up in a panic Thursday morning and realized our oversight. Oops. We hurried and pulled together this lumberjack/logger/forester getup. Not bad, eh?

Planning ahead? What's that? I do some of my best work under pressure.

P.S. I mailed my first letter today! Whoop, whoop!

No comments: