Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Party Marathon

Our epic marathon weekend of parties is over and I am breathing a sigh of relief. We had three parties in the last two days--a church party last night, a baby shower this morning and Stretch's birthday party this evening.

It was only a little stressful and mostly just great fun. I am worn out tonight and have put my swollen, aching feet up for the evening, but I will catch you up on everything over the next couple of days with lots of great pictures and details.

For now, here is a sneak-peek:
 I tried to make it a little cryptic on purpose--you know? I'm going for compelling and mysterious so you'll want to come back again to read the posts once I get them published. Are you intrigued?
No? Well, come back anyway, won't you?
See you soon.

1 comment:

Fritzi Marie said...

Oh my...I can't wait to read all about your adventures. I hope you are feeling better today. I will say this, Baby Coco's shower was beautiful...because of you.

hugs,
Kitty