Wednesday, December 21, 2011

At the End of a Long Day


I have been busy in the kitchen all day making tons of homemade goodies (I'll share pictures soon). Now I have my feet up and I'm going to relax and watch a movie. My kitchen has tile floors and they are murder on my poor feet.

I wanted to share these pictures before I forget. Monday night we drove around looking at Christmas lights for our family night activity. There is a neighborhood not too far from here that has signs for a driving tour. Most of the homes have giant Christmas cards in their yards. All of the homes are beautiful. I wish my photos did them justice.

I am still a little under the weather, but my throat isn't sore any more. I think I will just take it easy tomorrow but I will have to do some laundry. My kids played in the rain today. Twice. That means two changes of clothes times four kids. And here I was almost caught up with the laundry. Sigh.

Just a few more sleeps until Christmas!

No comments: