Monday, January 4, 2016

Press Forward with a Steadfastness in Christ

The youth theme for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for 2016 is:


"Ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ having a perfect brightness of hope and a love of God and of all men." ~2 Nephi 31:20

I created this 8x10 print to display in our Young Women room at church so that we can recite the scripture every Sunday (and hopefully have it memorized before too long). I love sharing my creative efforts here on my blog so feel free to print this out if you have a use for it.

I hope your year is off to a good start. My kids went back to school today, except my oldest who had an icky stomach bug--and the temperature outside has dropped (single digits this morning!) so it really feels like winter now. I'm staying inside tonight and frying some chicken. Comfort food. Mmmm-mmm. Stay warm, friends!

Credits:
This print was created by me (Jill C. Dunn at Predilections) and is free for personal and non-commercial church or home use. Please give proper attribution if posting on-line.
Inspiration here and here and graphics here and here.
Fonts used: Abraham Lincoln, Peas & Carrots, Isabella Script, and Bergamot Ornaments

No comments: