Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Going Around

Lately,

I have been drinking lots of this:
via

I have been taking this a couple times a day:
via

I have been using lots of these:
via

And these:
via


I have been wearing these a lot:
via


I've been watching quite a bit of this:
Here


And wondering why I bothered getting one of these:
via


*Cough, cough*

It didn't seem to work--the flu shot that is. I guess it could have just been a really bad cold, but it felt an awful lot like the flu. Plus when I used the symptom checker on webmd it said it was probably the flu. And we all know how accurate self-diagnoses from the internet are. ;)

I'm finally starting to feel better. I still have a pretty bothersome cough but I can actually stand for more than five minutes without breaking out in a sweat and feeling like I'm going to pass out and my head doesn't feel like it's going to explode anymore. Tomorrow I think I might actually venture out to do a little much needed grocery shopping.

Wish me luck!

No comments: